Admission Requirements for ADP - Degree Completion
Adult learners need to be at least 24 years old or show evidence of financial independence (two years of tax returns) to apply for admission to the Adult Degree Program. For Degree Completion, applicants must have earned at least 80 college credits or have an associate's degree. The following documents must be submitted to be considered for admissions to the university:
- An application form completed and signed by the applicant. (Completion of all fields, including the essay question, is a required part of the application form.)
- An application fee of $50 USD payable to Gallaudet University.
- Official transcripts from accredited institutions of higher education, including Gallaudet University.
- An audiogram.
- Hearing applicants must follow Gallaudet University Hearing Undergraduate Admission Requirement stated in the catalog.
- International applicants must follow the International Student Admission requirements stated in the catalog.
Adult Degree Program applications will be considered on an ongoing basis. Applicants will be considered for admission after all required application materials are received.
Online Learning Eligibility
As a part of Adult Degree Completion Program enrollment, adult learners must show evidence of successful completion of the Orientation to Online Learning to determine their eligibility to take online courses.
Print and use this checklist to make sure you have completed each part of the application. Complete the application online or mail the application, transcripts and application fee to:
Gallaudet University - Office of Undergraduate Admissions
800 Florida Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20002
For further information, please email email@example.com or call
(202) 250-2474 (videophone)
(800) 995-0550 (tty/voice)
(202) 651-5114 (tty)
(202) 651-5750 (voice)
(202) 651-5744 (fax)