Gallaudet University Organization
Gallaudet operates under the direction of a president appointed by the Gallaudet Board of Trustees as the chief executive officer of the campus. The president develops campus policy through broadly based consultative procedures that include students, faculty, staff, and administrators in decision making.
The Gallaudet Faculty Senate and its Executive Committee, made up of elected representatives of the faculty, recommend academic policy to the president through a shared-governance process.
The university divides its operations into administrative divisions, each under the direction of a vice president. The current Gallaudet leadership team of president and his cabinet. The members of the President's Cabinet are:
- Dr. T. Alan Hurwitz, President
- Dr. Stephen F. Weiner, Provost, Academic Affairs
- Mr. Paul Kelly, Vice President, Administration and Finance
- Mr. Edward Bosso, Vice President, Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
- Dr. Lynne Murray, Vice President, Development and Alumni Relations
- Mr. Donald Beil, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Anglea McCaskill, Deputy to the President and Associate Provost for Diversity
- Ms. Charity Reedy-Hines, Chief Enrollment and Management Officer (Interim)
- Dr. Cynthia King, Chief Information Officer
- Mr. Fred Weiner, Assistant Vice President, Administration and Finance (Interim)
A full list of administrators is provided in this catalog. Contact information for University administrators can be found in the People Directory.
The University Organizational Chart is available online and in the printed catalog.