ASL Diagnostic and Evaluation Services (ASL-DES)
Office LocationPhone Numbers
Merrill Learning Center (MLC)
||Marti Edelman Kellner
Business Operations Coordinator
- Certificate of Interpretation (CI), Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), 2007
- B.S., University of Maryland University College, Behavioral Science, 2001
- Certificate, Bishop State Community College, Interpreter Training Program, 1994
- Certificate, Florida Atlantic University, Paralegal Studies, 1990
- Southeast Missouri State University, 1984-1986
We have detected that your Flash player is below Version 8.
SHORT BIOGRAPHYMarti Edelman Kellner is the Business Operations Coordinator for ASL Diagnostic and Evaluation Services (ASL-DES) at Gallaudet University. Ms. Kellner has been employed at Gallaudet University since 1994. She is also a nationally certified freelance interpreter in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, Ms. Kellner spent her formative years in St. Louis, Missouri. She attended Southeast Missouri State University (SEMO) and Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton where she completed training in Paralegal Studies. While working at a prestigious West Palm Beach law firm, Ms. Kellner began taking evening ASL classes at a local community college and developed a fascination with the language. She later completed an interpreter training program at Bishop State Community College in Mobile, Alabama. After relocating to Washington, D.C., Ms. Kellner completed her Bachelor's degree at the University of Maryland University College (UMUC) and is currently exploring Master's programs.