Benefits for Staff Interpreters
- Gallaudet Tuition Waiver
- Tuition Assistance for Staff Family Members
- Tuition Reimbursement for Non-Gallaudet Classes
- Generous Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Matched Retirement Contributions
- Access to Thrift Savings Plans
- Health, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Paid RID Dues
When not providing direct interpreting service, GIS staff offer workshops on a variety of topics, provide mentoring, training, and supervision to practicum and intern interpreting students and freelance interpreters, coordinate major events requiring extensive interpreting service, prepare for assignments and work on projects of benefit to the community and the profession.
Interested? First, we will need provide GIS with candidate information about you. Shortly after receiving this information, you will be contacted by a member of the GIS staff to gather additional information and to answer any questions you might have about us. So, what are you waiting for?