President’s Honors Distinction ScholarshipFull tuition, Room & Board annually for a total of 4 years
|Potential Recipient ||Award ||Criteria
Deaf or hard of hearing students who have been accepted into Gallaudet and the Honors Program.
1. Tuition, Room, and Board (up to basic costs for 190 or 220 block plan) for 4 years.*
2. Students are responsible for paying required fees.
3. GPA and related requirements must be met each semester to continue award.
4. 2013 Rules and Program Terms.
1. Achievement of honor, distinction, or merit in one or more of the following areas: general scholarship; community service/ leadership; creative/ performing/ visual arts; and/or other areas worthy of recognition.
2. Minimum cumulative high school GPA: 3.2 (on 4.0 scale). Adjustments may be made for recognized Honors and/or Advanced Placement courses taken in high school.
3. ACT Scores of at least 26 in both Reading and English or SAT score of 600-800 in Critical Reading.
ACT-SAT Concordance Tables
4. Admission into and active participation in the Honors Program is required.
Room and Board portion of this scholarship applies only to students who reside on campus and participate in University meal plans. Students who elect to live off campus will receive only the tuition portion.
Visit the Honors Program for more information about the program and how to apply.