- Go to groups.google.com
- Click on Sign In on the far upper right corner of the site.
- Click on the “Create an account” button
- Enter the email address that you use on a regular basis (it can be your work email, your personal email, whatever you’d prefer) and fill out the remainder of the form.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you entered to join Google Groups. Click on the link in that email that was sent to you.
- Now, go to http://groups.google.com/group/gallaudet-university-academic-bowl (copy and paste the website address) and click on “Sign in to Google Groups” (unless you’re already signed in to Google Groups) and sign in.
- Click on Apply for membership and choose one of the options for “How do you want to read this group?” (Digest E-mail is the recommended option), enter what nickname you want people to see (your first and last name please), then click on “Apply to this group”.
- One of us will approve you as a group member and an email will be sent to you. You can then start accessing the Coaches’ Corner!
To Access After Joining
- Go to the Coaches’ Corner link from the Gallaudet Academic Bowl website.
- Sign in to Google Groups, then you will be taken to the homepage of the Coaches’ Corner.