U.S. Graduate Certificate Student Admission Requirements
Our Graduate Certificates are designed around current and pressing needs of professionals and practitioners. They include a set of related graduate-level courses and are limited to students who have at least a Bachelor's degree. Refer to the program descriptions or contact the graduate departments for specific information.
Application Requirements for U.S. Graduate Certificate Students
- Completed Graduate Certificate Student Application Form, including payment of the $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work, to be sent by the college or university directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. An applicant whose bachelor's degree is not completed at the time of application must submit an official transcript showing the work completed through the most recent semester. If offered admission, the applicant must submit a supplementary transcript showing completion of the degree prior to enrollment.
- Consult the program listing and the department to verify other program-specific requirements for applying to the certificate program.
Applying for a Graduate Certificate Program after Matriculation
- If you are interested in receiving a graduate certificate in addition to your degree, read the requirements for the certificate program.
- Talk with your advisor and the representatives of the certificate program to be sure that you will be able to meet all requirements of both programs and that your degree program will not be negatively affected by the additional coursework.
- Fill out an application form for the certificate program.
- The application fee for the certificate program for matriculated students is $75.
- Certain new information may be required for the certificate application. Check with the program advisor of the certificate program.