Kellogg Conference Hotel, Room 3331
Web: rnio.gallaudet.edu Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through partnerships with host colleges, the Gallaudet University Regional Centers (GURCs), and the Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center, the resources and expertise of Gallaudet University is brought to sites across the country via the provision of extension courses, training programs, workshops, conferences, enrichment programs, and technical assistance. RNIO also houses the university's many international outreach activities and helps further global competence, understanding, partnership in leadership, and education for deaf people by facilitating faculty and staff participation in projects or training that improves education for deaf and hard of hearing people.
The Gallaudet University Regional Centers (GURCs) are coordinated through the Regional and National Outreach unit and are located at the following host institutions:
- Gallaudet University, Washington, DC
- Kapiolani Community College, Honolulu, Hawaii New website coming soon!
- Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, Massachusetts
- Ohlone College, Fremont, California
- John A. Logan College, Carterville, Illinois
- Austin Community College, Texas