Undergraduate Degree Requirements
A candidate for graduation with either a B. A. (Bachelors of Arts) or B. S. (Bachelor of Science) must fulfill the following requirements successfully:
- 36-40 hours of General Studies Requirements (GSR)
- A minimum of 120 hours, including the requirements of a major listed in the catalog
- A minimum of 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA), unless major departments or programs use higher cumulative GPA standards. Students must follow the requirements set by respective departments or programs they are enrolled in.
- A one-year residency requirement
- A satisfactory record of conduct
- A Career Development Certificate (GSR 110)