Gallaudet University Organization
Gallaudet operates under the direction of a president appointed by the Gallaudet Board of Trustees as the chief executive officer of the campus. The president develops campus policy through broadly based consultative procedures that include students, faculty, staff, and administrators in decision making.
The Gallaudet Faculty Senate and its Executive Committee, made up of elected representatives of the faculty, recommend academic policy to the president through a shared-governance process.
The university divides its operations into administrative divisions, each under the direction of a vice president. The current Gallaudet leadership team of president and his cabinet. The members of the President's Cabinet are:
- Dr. T. Alan Hurwitz, President
- Dr. Carol Erting, Provost, Academic Affairs
- Mr. Paul Kelly, Vice President, Administration and Finance
- Mr. Edward Bosso, Vice President, Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
- Mr. Paul Julin, Vice President, Development and Alumni Relations
- Ms. Catherine Murphy, Executive Director, Communications and Public Relations
- Dr. Genie Gertz, Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Isaac Agboola, Interim Dean, School of Education, Business and Human Services
- Mr. Dwight Benedict, Dean, Student Affairs and Academic Support
- Ms. Charity Warigon, Chief Enrollment Management Officer
- Mr. Fred Weiner, Assistant Vice President, Administration and Finance
- Dr. Gaurav Mathur, Interim Dean, Graduate School and Continuing Studies
A full list of administrators is provided in this catalog. Contact information for University administrators can be found in the People Directory.
The University Organizational Chart is available online and in the printed catalog.