When You Apply
- Submit the online Gallaudet University Undergraduate Application.
- Submit your $50 application fee
- Write two (2) essays
- Send two (2) letters of recommendation
- Request that your high school and/or college transcript(s) be sent to Gallaudet University
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores (If you show evidence of having completed 12 hours of college-level English and Mathematics, or a total of 30 hours of college credit, the ACT/SAT requirement may be waived.)
- Submit your audiogram
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You will be notified of our decision, normally within two weeks once your application is complete.