Chaperones’ Corner Instructions:
1) Go to groups.google.com
2) Click on Sign In on the far upper right corner of the site.
3) Click on the “Create an account” button
4) Enter the email address that you use on a regular basis (it can be your work email, your personal email, whatever you’d prefer) and fill out the remainder of the form.
5) A verification email will be sent to the email address you entered to join Google Groups. Click on the link in that email that was sent to you.
6) Now, go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gallaudet-university-battle-of-the-books (copy and paste the website address) and click on “Sign in to Google Groups” (unless you’re already signed in to Google Groups) and sign in.
7) Click on Apply for membership and choose one of the options for “How do you want to read this group?” (Digest E-mail is the recommended option), enter what nickname you want people to see (your first and last name please), then click on “Apply to this group”.
8) One of us will approve you as a group member and an email will be sent to you. You can then start accessing the Chaperones’ Corner!
To Access After Joining
1) Go to the Chaperones’ Corner link from the Gallaudet Battle of the Books website.
2) Sign in to Google Groups, then you will be taken to the homepage of the Chaperones’ Corner.
3) You will also receive emails and can respond if you want to join in the discussion. If you wan tto email me directly, then do not respond to the threads through email as everyone will read what you say.