Business Administration Internship Objectives
- Apply business concepts and theories to real-world decision-making
- Increase proficiency in specific business disciplines; such as human resources management, operations management, marketing, accounting, statistics, economics, finance, and business law.
- Develop and improve business skills in communication, technology, quantitative reasoning, and teamwork.
- Observe and participate in business operations and decision-making.
- Meet professional role models and potential mentors who can provide guidance, feedback, and support.
- Expand network of professional relationships and contacts.
- Develop a solid work ethic and professional demeanor, as well as a commitment to ethical conduct and social responsibility.