Campus Activities serves as a resource center to provide student, faculty, staff and visitors with a wide range of services to meet the needs of the community.
Campus Activities' core value is to offer opportunities to foster leadership, character, citizenship, social responsibility and civility for the students and campus community.
- To assist your student organization with planning events and activities.
- Assist with training new organization members, officers, and advisors.
- Clarify university policies and registration procedures for student organizations.
- Provide information scheduling and the use of campus facilities.
- Offer guidelines for planning programs.
- Outline leadership resources.
- Suggest means of working with your organization's advisor.
- Explain sources of funding and financial procedures.
If your organization members or advisor needs further assistance with programming, policies, procedures, or anything else, please feel free to contact the Campus Activities office. We are here to assist you.