Welcome to the website for the Council on Undergraduate Education (CUE), an elected representative body of the undergraduate faculty at Gallaudet. The dedicated CUE team is ready to serve the university's undergraduate program needs for AY2012-2013. Below is a list of current CUE members. Feel free to contact any of them if you have questions concerning curriculum or policy changes.
Barbara Stock (Chair)-Philosophy
Proposal Deadlines for Existing Programs/Majors:
Christen Smith-Physical Education and Recreation
- Fall semester -- October 1 for Catalog Preview and October 31 for CUE Review.
- Spring semester -- January 31 for Catalog Preview and February 15 for CUE Review.
NOTE: Any course actions involving courses to be offered in fall 2013 must be proposed in fall 2011 to ensure adequate time required by the Registrar's Office to get the course listing ready for early registration.
Proposal Preparation and Submission:
- Submission-feedback-approval process is handled by CUE Curriculum Proposal Portal hosted on the Blackboard (Bb) system. Only chairs or program directors are given access right to the portal so they can submit and retrieve their department or program proposals.
- Curriculum proposal action forms, preparation instructions, visual guides, and samples are available for download from this website (under "Curriculum Action Forms") and the Bb curriculum proposal portal (under "Guides & Samples" and "Form").
- The Registrar's Office will review draft proposals submitted for catalog preview to ensure language accuracy and consistency.