CUE Council Members
This legislative council shall consist of nine (9) members elected by and from the UF. The nominees for membership must have primary responsibility at the undergraduate level.
- No two members of the Council shall be from the same department.
- This legislative council shall elect a chairperson from its membership who shall also serve as a member of the UF Senate.
- At the beginning of each academic year, the chair of this Council shall contact the President of the SBG and request that one (1) undergraduate student be appointed to serve on the committee for a period of one (1) year. Student participation is on a non-voting, advisory basis. Due to the nature of specific agenda items, the student representative may be excused from participation at the committee's discretion.
- This legislative council shall meet as often as necessary to conduct its business.
- Barbara Stock, Chair, HPRS
- Adebowale Ogunjirin, STM
- Keith Cagle, ASL/DST
- Max Kazemzadeh, ACT
- Miako Rankin, Linguistics
- Christen Smith, PE/REC
- Bobbie Jo Kite, Education
- Deborah Schooler, Psychology
- Michael Janger, Business
- Thelma Schroeder, Academic Advising
- Elice Patterson, Registrar's Office
- Kara Gagnon, Registrar's Office
- Nathaniel Amann, SBG Student Representative
- Genie Gertz, Dean of College of Arts and Sciences