Academic Recognition Scholarship Award
$3,000 ($1,500 per semester) towards tuition per year for a total of 4 years
These awards are given to outstanding deaf or hard of hearing students based on academic performance in high school and/or college and standardized test scores.
1. $3,000 ($1,500 per semester) towards tuition annually for a total of 4 years
2. Students pay fees themselves
3. GPA and related requirements must be met each semester to continue award
4. 2014 Rules and Program Terms
1. Minimum cumulative high school GPA: 2.75 (on 4.0 scale)
2. ACT Scores between 16 -18 in both Reading and English or SAT Scores between 420-489 in both Critical Reading.
ACT-SAT Concordance Tables
3. Community service involvement, leadership experience and/or potential and other indicators of academic and professional promise.