Provost’s Honors Distinction Scholarship
$10,000 ($5,000 per semester) towards tuition annually for a total of 4 years
Visit the Honors Program for more information about the program and how to apply.
Deaf or hard of hearing students who have been accepted into Gallaudet and the Honors Program.
1. $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) annually towards tuition annually for a total of 4 years.
2. Students are responsible for paying required fees.
3. GPA and related requirements, including good standing in Honors, must be met each semester to continue award.
4. 2014 Rules and Program Terms.
1. Minimum cumulative GPA from previous educational institution (high school and/or college) 3.5 (on 4.0 scale).
2. ACT Scores between 22-25 in both Reading and English or SAT score between 570-599 in Critical Reading. ACT-SAT Concordance Tables
3. An initial placement is determined after a review of a student's academic history and interview performance. However, this placement is contingent upon satisfactory completion of two additional admission criteria: summer discussion board and the Honors New Student Orientation Retreat. Final placement decisions are made before the start of first semester classes.