This workshop is about using NetSupport, a program that allows instructors to deliver lessons, to simultaneously monitor all student PCs, and work collaboratively in the modern classroom environment.
1. Taking turns from lecture to students doing their work online
2. Providing three-five different examples in 20 minutes and encouraging individual students complete at least five questions online
3. Using Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL)
2. Individual Screens (Read/Guide)
3. Files: Safari/Firefox/Google Chrome/Skype/Excel (*.exe)
4. Websites: Facebook/Twitter and more
5. Restricted All (No Internet)
6. And much more...
You will love the idea of using NetSupport in your computer class.