Pool hours fall 2013 semester
Pool hours from September 2 through December 6
- Mondays, 6:30-7:45 a.m., noon-1 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 6:30-7:45 a.m., noon-1:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 6:30-7:45 a.m., noon-1 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Thursdays, 6:30-7:45 a.m., noon-1:30 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Fridays, 6:30-7:45 a.m., noon-4 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Saturdays, CLOSED
- Sundays, 1-5 p.m.
Memberships and fees:
- All faculty and staff must go Field House 144 and receive a membership card in order to gain access to the pool which is located on the lower level of the Field House.
- Fall Memberships valid through September 2 - December 6, 2013 ($30.00)
- Full-time students have access at no charge, but must show current semester ID
- Fall ONLY passes for Faculty, Staff and Part-Time Students ($30.00)
- Semester Family pool passes (up to 5 people) $50 per semester, including self
- Daily passes ages 11/over pay $7.00, ages 10/under pay $4.00
To obtain a pool pass, please see Nicole Bradford located in the Field House, Room 144.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If there is NO lifeguard on duty, you are not allowed to swim. This is for your own safety. Thank you for your cooperation