Deaf ASL/English bilinguals needed for a research study
You are invited to participate in a research study designed to examine the visual span of ASL-English bilingual readers.
You can participate in the study, if:
- ASL is your dominant language
- English is your second language
- You learned ASL before the age of 8
- You are prelingually deaf (deaf before the age of 3)
- You are profoundly deaf (>80 dB in better ear)
The length of the experiment is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Participants will be paid $20/hr to cover any travel costs or inconveniences.
The experiment will take place in HMB N 205B
If you are interested, e-mail email@example.com for more information or to make an appointment.
Thank you for your help!
This project has been approved by the Gallaudet IRB.