Sponsored by the Student Body Government (SBG), come learn about the CPRD, an international human rights treaty that 134 countries have ratified since 2006 but that the United States has not yet ratified. Find out more about the treaty and how you can get involved.
- Hayley McLemore, SBG
- Howard Rosenblum, National Association of the Deaf
- Jeffery Rosen, chair, National Council on Disability
- Andrea Shettle, United States International Council on Disabilities
- Rhonda Neuhaus, United States International Council on Disabilities
- Shane Dundas, graduate student