Financial Aid Office seeks student office assistant
The Financial Aid Office is accepting applications for the position of Student Office Assistant. Interested applicants may submit the Student Employment Application to the Financial Aid Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls and basic financial aid inquiries and/or referring phone calls to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Assisting students/parents/staff/faculty seeking information at the front desk.
- Opening and sorting mail. Preparing Financial Aid Award Notices for outgoing mail.
- Filing financial aid documents, create files for new students and file away folders by the end of each day.
- Assist students with financial aid applications and online financial aid processes. Guides students in Bison self-service features.
- Assist in development of electronic communications (E-cards, newsletters, flyers, webinars) for the student body.
Student must be eligible to participate in the Federal Work Study program.