Gallaudet Reunion Call for Papers
Celebrate Gallaudet's 150 Years of Visionary Leadership and 125 Years of the GUAA!
You are invited to share your expertise, research, and insights with colleagues and friends at the Gallaudet Reunion, July 9 - 13, 2014. Concurrent workshops, each lasting 50 minutes, will be held on Thursday, July 10, 2014.
Topics can range widely. The selection committee seeks proposals that bring new information or perspectives to the Reunion, such as:
- Paths to leadership
- Academic or workplace success
- Historic research - personal, community-specific, national or international
- Impact Gallaudet University has had on you or the world
- Technology as it impacts Deaf life
- Language use or documentation
- Diversity within the Deaf community
Proposals can be received in ASL or written English. Video submissions should be no more than 90 seconds, with a link to a YouTube file. Written abstracts should be no more than 100 words.
Please include the following information: name, e-mail address, VP number, title of presentation, Gallaudet class year (if alumni).
Deadline for submission of proposals is December 15.
Send proposals to GU150Reunion.Submissions@gallaudet.edu and please type "REUNION WORKSHOP PROPOSAL" in the subject line.