The Workforce Recruitment Program registration is NOW OPEN!
The Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) is a program that connects college students and recent graduates with disabilities to government and private employers across the nation for internships and full-time jobs.
Recruiters interview students and alumni to be included in a database of pre-screened internship and job candidates. Federal and private employers use this database to fill open positions.
To qualify for this program, applicants must:
- have a disability
- be a U.S. Citizen
- be currently enrolled full-time or graduated in May 2013, August 2013, or December 2012
To participate, you must complete the following steps:
- Register at https://wrp.gov/registerstudent
- Make sure that your Career Consultant approves your resume
- You will receive an email from Monica Garvin - follow the instructions
- Look for an email from WRP with link to online application
- Complete the Application
- Look for email from WRP with instructions on scheduling an interview
Make sure that you have the following to complete the application:
- College Transcript- official or unofficial
- Schedule A Letter
Visit www.wrp.gov for more information about the program. Log in to your Bison CareerLink account at https://gallaudet-csm.symplicity.com/students/ for updates regarding on-campus interviews and deadlines.
--Posted by the Career Center