"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Making a contribution—large or small—to give annually to Gallaudet shows your commitment to the exceptional programs and services we offer. Other donors, corporation and foundation supporters, and prospective students take this endorsement seriously. Annual gifts strengthen academic programs, enhance technology, attract high caliber faculty, maintain a quality learning environment, and provide financial aid to students. In short, annual giving increases the quality and reputation of Gallaudet University.
If you haven't yet made a gift to the Annual Fund, please take a moment to do so. Gifts of all sizes add up to make a tremendous difference.
Many alumni, parents, and friends choose to make annual gifts to a specific project and commit themselves to a level of support that guarantees them recognition. They also receive Gallaudet Today magazine, where they are recognized in the Honor Roll of Donors.
Levels of recognition:
- The President's Circle recognizes individuals who give $1,000 or more every year are recognized in the President's Circle. These individuals receive pins to wear proudly throughout the year: diamond ($5,000 and more), gold ($2,500 to $4,999), and silver ($1,000 to $2,499)
- The Amos Kendall Society recognizes individuals who give $500 to $999 every year.
- The Laurent Clerc Society recognizes individuals who give $250 to $499 every year.
- The 1856 Club recognizes individuals who have given $150 to $249 every year.
- The Abraham Lincoln Heritage Society was established to recognize people who made the University a beneficiary through their will, or who have established a charitable trust agreement, gift annuity agreement, or life insurance policy. If you need more information about how to become a member in this society, please contact the Development Office.
- The Buff & Blue Loyalty Club gratefully acknowledges the faithful donors who have made gifts to the University every year for the last 10 years or more.