Dialogue Facilitator Training
August 15 & August 16, 2011
Peikoff Alumni House, Conference Room
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
In this two-day workshop you will learn to:
- Foster meaningful conversations about important diversity topics
- Assist groups in learning to listen deeply to each other and explore their differences
- Guide a group through a fair and smooth dialogue process
- Be part of collaboration toward common understandings
Upon completion of this training you will be able to co-facilitate:
- Campus-wide dialogues on diversity (3-4 times/year)
- COM 235 - eight-week long courses (16 hours) on diversity topics for undergraduate students
Co-sponsored by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and the Office of Diversity and Equity for Students.
For more information or to register, contact: