- Bias Reporting: The Center offers a confidential space via anonymous drop box for students to report bias incidents to the Center Coordinator or University authorities. Feedback and ideas are also welcomed via drop-box.
- Education/Training: The LGBTQA Resource Center actively seeks to support and strengthen LGBTQA-related educational and social justice efforts on campus. The LGBTQA Resource Center Coordinator works collaboratively with students, staff, faculty, groups, and University offices and departments to promote the goals and fulfill the missions of each. We are especially supportive of projects that reflect our myriad and interwoven identities, while fostering respect for the full diversity of people and ideas in keeping with Gallaudet's Strategic Plan.
- Email List: We maintain a listserv connecting campus groups and individuals to information about LGBTQA-related events and resources on campus and around the greater DC metropolitan area.
- Library: Our ODES Library maintains a sizeable collection of LGBTQA-related books and DVDs. These items are available for students to peruse and check out. Examples include: The Last Time I Wore A Dress; The Lesbian Couples' Guide; Touching Fire; Does Your Mama Know? An Anthology of Black Lesbian Coming Out Stories; and Eyes of Desire: A Deaf Gay and Lesbian Reader, and many other titles.
- Lounge: Our ODES Lounge, The Hangout, is located in HMB S141, and is intended to be a safe, inclusive space for the Gallaudet University community to feel supported, valued, and engaged in shared academic and social pursuits. The newly renovated Lounge and our adjacent ODES suite are available for educational and social events, speakers, workshops, and presentations on pertinent LGBTQA issues.
- Research: Research assistance with topics relating to sexual orientation and gender identity and expression.
- Student Groups: Facilitation of LGBTQA student discussion and meet-up groups.
- Transgender Resources (In Development): Resources for transgender students, staff, faculty, and alumni will include information such as campus and locally-based medical and mental health resource lists, and trans-friendly bathrooms on campus. The LGBTQA Resource Center Coordinator is available to meet and consult with students and their families, staff, faculty, alumni, and the community surrounding access for transgender individuals on Gallaudet's campus.
- Website: The LGBTQA Resource Center will maintain a comprehensive website with a calendar of upcoming events, relevant presentations and trainings, links to local, national, and international news and resources, and a social media presence with regular posts to articles, links, videos, and interviews. Additionally, the Resource Center will boast a Resource Center Library of in-house films, books, journals, and other information including lists of available scholarships for LGBTQA students.