Physical Activities: Learning Through Discovery for New Signers Program and Bridge Program during summers; Intermediate Swimming; Beginning Softball; Personal Discovery; Rock Climbing.
Physical Education Majors: Foundations of Health and Physical Education; PED 203: Concepts and Skills of Racquet Sports; PED 205: Concepts and Skills of Invasion Games; PED 206: Concepts and Skills of Non-Invasion Games; PED 200: Introduce to Leading Physical Activity; PED 230: Intro. & Pedagogy of Coaching; PED 430: Athletic Coaching.
- American Association of University Professors
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- Maryland Association of the Deaf
- Athletic Booster Club of Gallaudet University
- Softball Head Coach - In Recognition and Sincere Appreciation of 25 Years of Distinguished Service, May 3, 2010
- Mother of the Year, Alpha Sigma Pi Fraternity, Spring 1997
- Woman of the Year, Bisonettes Club, Spring 1993-1994
- Coach of the Year in Softball, Capital Athletic Conference, Spring 1993
- Athlete of the Year, Metro Washington Association of the Deaf, 1988