Student Financial Services
GallyPay is Gallaudet University's official method for sending student account statements. Students no longer receive paper statements (or bills) in the mail. Notifications will be sent via email when the new statements are available online.
For additional information on using GallyPay please click on the box below or click on the left side bar menu heading, GallyPay Information and Video for Students and Parents. You will see a list of instructional video clips for your convenience. There are also three quick link instructional videos on the left side bar menu towards the bottom of the page: Introduction to GallyPay, How to Add an Authorized Payer and How to Make a Payment.
Are you ready for the Fall 2014 Term?
- Pay off your Spring 2014 balance by April 11, 2014.
- Make sure you choose classes for the Fall semester.
- Send your VR counselor the required documents: grades, transcripts, etc.
- Complete Mandatory Online Business Registration before August 25, 2014.
- All new students who are full-time students for the Fall 2014 term must purchase or waive health insurance by August 25, 2014. Students must complete the purchase/waiver information during Online Business Registration. If your health insurance has not been waived, you will be charged $3,404.00 for student health insurance for the academic year (Fall, Spring and Summer terms). All students waiving health insurance must have a scanned copy (both front and back) of their health insurance card and their student ID card to upload while completing Online Business Registration. Additional information pertaining to waiving or purchasing health insurance can be found by clicking here
- Account Balance - Students can find out how much they owe on their account by accessing this information electronically using GallyPay which is accessible through Gallaudet's Bison system.
Gallaudet University Student Financial Services has an Online Business Registration process.
The Online Business Registration is for all US and International (Graduate, ELI, Undergraduate, Continuous Enrollment, Ph.D., Re-admits, and Transfer) students and it will be available online through Bison from July 7, 2014 to August 29, 2014. A $50.00 late registration will be applied to all students if online business registration is completed after August 25, 2014.
Returning US Graduate and Undergraduate students must be cleared for registration (i.e., account must be less than $1,000 and no service indicators blocking registration). Returning US and International Graduate, Undergraduate and ELI students who have HOLDS (blocks) on their account must resolve this before they are able to complete their online business registration.
Returning International students must complete their international clearance at International Student Services in HMB E253 before processing the online business registration.
Please see instructions on how to proceed with Online Business Registration.