Campus Software Availability
A set of licensed software is available for use on institutionually-managed computers (Gallaudet and Clerc Center).
- Microsoft (Campus Agreement):
- Windows 7 and 10
- Office for Mac and Windows
- Office 365
- OneDrive for Business (click here for information)
- Imagine Standard for campus, and Premium for STEM. (formerly Dreamspark)
- macOS (latest editions)
- iMac/Macbook bundled apps:
- Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos
- Respondus / StudyMate
- Sophos Anti-Virus
For Personal Use
Microsoft products are now available for personal use. Click here for information.
Additional software (listed below) can be purchased before installing on institutionually-managed computers. Contact Help Desk for the quote and payment information -- http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu
- IBM SPSS Premium -- Effective October 1, 2016, the annual rate for SPSS is $170 per institutionally-owned computer.
- Included in this software: Statistics Base, Advanced Statistics, Bootstrapping, Categories, Complex Samples, Conjoint, Custom Tables, Data Preparation, Decision Trees, Direct Marketing, Exact Tests, Forecasting, Missing Values, Neural Networks, Regression, SamplePower, Visualization Designer.
- Adobe Products -- Click here for details on Creative Cloud and other products
- Apple Pro and Other Apps -- Final Cut Pro X, Compressor, etc.
- Microsoft Other Apps -- Visio, Project, Visual Studio, and more
For other software not listed here, please contact Help Desk at http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu