Campus Software Availability
A set of licensed software is available for use on Gallaudet-managed computers.
- Microsoft (Campus Agreement):
- Windows 7 and 10
- Office for Mac and Windows
- Office 365
- OneDrive for Business (click here for information)
- Dreamspark Standard for campus, and Premium for STEM
- macOS (latest editions)
- iMac/Macbook bundled apps:
- Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos
- Respondus / StudyMate
- Sophos Anti-Virus
For Personal Use
Microsoft products are now available for personal use. Click here for information.
Additional software (listed below) can be purchased before installing on Gallaudet computers. Contact Help Desk for the quote and payment information -- http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu
- IBM SPSS -- Requires annual payment, $98 per computer. This includes Statistics Base, Advanced Statistics, Custom Tables and Regression add-ons.
- 5/2/16: Effective October 1, 2016, the new annual rate for SPSS will be $170 per university-owned computer.
- We are now in process of upgrading our current IBM SPSS, from Standard to Premium edition. It will be available early in Fall semester 2016. The premium edition consists of:
- Statistics Base, Advanced Statistics, Bootstrapping, Categories, Complex Samples, Conjoint, Custom Tables, Data Preparation, Decision Trees, Direct Marketing, Exact Tests, Forecasting, Missing Values, Neural Networks, Regression, SamplePower, Visualization Designer.
- Adobe Products -- Click here for details on Creative Cloud and other products
- Apple Pro and Other Apps -- Final Cut Pro X, Compressor, etc.
- Microsoft Other Apps -- Visio, Project, Visual Studio, and more
For other software not listed here, please contact Help Desk at http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu