Campus Software Availability
A set of licensed software is available for use on any Gallaudet computers. If you need to have software installed on computers, please submit your request at Help Desk website, http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu
- Microsoft (Campus Agreement):
- Office 2010 Professional Plus
- Office 2013 Professional Plus
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 8.1 Professional (limited distribution, such as tablets and kiosks)
- Apple (Mac Software Collection):
- Mac OS X (latest editions)
- Microsoft Dreamspark - for use in labs and classrooms only
NOTE: Office 365 is now available for personal use only. Google Apps is still the primary tool for communication, collaboration and data storage. Click here for information.
Additional software (listed below) can be purchased before installing on Gallaudet computers. Contact Help Desk for the quote and payment information -- http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu
- IBM SPSS -- Requires annual payment, $98 per computer. This includes Statistics Base, Advanced Statistics, Custom Tables and Regression add-ons.
- 5/2/16: Effective October 1, 2016, the new annual rate for SPSS will be $170 per university-owned computer.
- Adobe Products -- Click here for details on Creative Cloud and other products
- Apple Pro and Other Apps -- Final Cut Pro X, Compressor, etc.
- Microsoft Other Apps -- Visio, Project, Visual Studio, and more
For other software not listed here, please contact Help Desk at http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu