Web Apps (Mail, Documents, Calendar & Sites)
Gallaudet University is currently offering faculty, staff, and students a solution for their email, calendar, and chat through Google Apps, our integrated communication and collaboration solution. Gallaudet Web Apps includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Google Sites, Google Docs and Google Video, all using Gallaudet's own domain.
Web Apps includes:
- Gmail: E-mail storage and search tools that help you find information fast and intergrated web-chat instant messaging from right inside your browser.
- Google Calendar: You can organize your schedule and share events and calendars with others.
- Google Talk: You can call or send instant messages to your contacts anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Google Docs: Share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Collaborate in real-time with your team or with Gallaudet. You can publish final documents to the entire world, too.
- Google Sites: Work together to keep related documents, web content and other information in one place, on one site.
- Google Video for education: A video hosting and sharing solution that enables Gallaudet faculty, staff, and students to use video as an effective medium for internal communication and collaboration.
Policies and Procedures