GURIEC Educational Activities
Find GURIEC's events below.
Find events for all NCIEC centers at interpretereducation.org. For additional events, visit our regional Community Calendar.
NIC Interview & Performance Exam Preparation, Online Course
Colloquium Lecture Series, '15-'16
Past Activities (2014-2015)
- Summer ASL Immersion at Gallaudet
- Deaf-Self Advocacy Training Curriculum, Train the Trainer
- Intersectional Identity Matters: Constructing and Performing Identity in Interpreted Settings
- Colloquium Lecture Series, '14-'15
- VRSII Interpreter Educator Symposium
- CATIE Center sponsored: Medical Interpreting Immersion
- NIC Performance/Interview Exam Preparation, Online Course
- Trilingual Interpreting Curriculum: Train the Trainer
- TruBiz, A DIY Peer Mentoring Model
- GIS-sponsored, CDI Knowledge Exam Study Group