Apply to Join the Honors Program!
The program application is due June 1, 2013.
To be considered for Honors merit-based scholarships you must complete the Gallaudet University admissions form by February 1, 2013.
The admissions process is designed to be as simple for the student as possible. There are 5 steps a student needs to take to complete the admissions process:
1. E-Mail Geoff Whitebread to express interest and learn more information.
2. Submit your transcripts and test scores to the University.
3. Schedule an Interview with the Honors Program through Google Chat.
4. Participate in the Summer Discussion Board.
5. Attend the Honors Retreat.