MSSD Performing Arts: Spring 2013 School Play Director, Model Secondary School for the Deaf (MSSD)
Department: Model Secondary School for the Deaf (MSSD)
Job Number: OT-121001142721
Date Posted: 10/1/2012
Status: Accepting applications
• Experience in directing the school play(s)/theatre
• Demonstrate strong management skills
• Knowledge and understanding of high school students (9th grade to 12th grade)
• Familiarity of performing arts programs and student discipline
• Commitment to the program
• Fluency in ASL
School play director hold auditions to select the acting cast members, and collaborate with the technical crew (lighting, set, and costume). School play director conducts and supervises rehearsals with assistance of Performing Arts Specialist. Support the MSSD educational programs.
Contact: Submit your employment application materials (resume and application) electronically to Ms. Hollie Fallstone, Clerc Center Human Resources Coordinator, KDES 3104, and can be reached at Hollie.Fallstone@gallaudet.edu.
Spring Play Director hired must undergo and pay for a background investigation if selected for the job and must be cleared before starting first day on the job. Current fee for the investigation is $35.50