"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Expressing your love for Gallaudet through a gift, whether large or small, encourages our students in their studies by creating a learning environment that puts them on a path to a life-changing degree. When you choose The Gallaudet Fund, you ensure the best academics, student success services, and extracurricular activities are available to all students. Gifts to The Gallaudet Fund are used to strengthen academic programs, enhance technology, attract high-caliber faculty, maintain a quality learning environment, and provide financial aid to students.
When you specify scholarships with your gift, you make an immediate difference in the lives of individual students.
Please make a gift now! Thank you for investing in the success of Gallaudet students. They appreciate all that alumni and friends of Gallaudet do to make the University the perfect place for them to receive an education that leads to a wonderful life and career.
Click to read an ezine in which members of the Class of 2015 thank you for your support.
Recognizing your support
Alumni, parents, and friends who commit to various levels of support receive recognition for their generosity in several ways, such as inclusion in the University's annual Honor Roll of Donors.
- The President's Circle recognizes individuals who give $1,000 or more each year. These individuals receive certificates and pins they can wear throughout the year that correspond with their giving level: diamond ($5,000 or more) or gold ($1,000 to $4,999).
- The Amos Kendall Society recognizes individuals who give $500 to $999 each year.
- The Laurent Clerc Society recognizes individuals who give $50 to $499 each year.
- The Abraham Lincoln Legacy Society was established to recognize people who made the University a beneficiary through their will, charitable trust or gift annuity, retirement plan, or life insurance. It also recognizes donors who during their lifetimes have created a permanent named fund called an endowment.
- The Buff & Blue Loyalty Club acknowledges faithful donors who have made gifts to the University each year for the past 10 years or more.