Live, Online: Friday, April 25, 2:30-3:30pm EST Archive: Available April 30-May 23 Description: Meet Dept. of Interpretation faculty, learn about the degree programs that best fit your goals, and join a live Q & A via email.
Dr. Melanie Metzger, Dept Chair Dr. Keith Cagle, BAI Program Coordinator Dr. Christopher Stone, MAI Program Coordinator Dr. Cynthia Roy, PhD Program Coordinator
Want to join the conversation?
During the presentation, email your questions to email@example.com, with the subject line "Webinar question." Faculty will answer your questions during the Q & A, as time allows.
Who should register:
- Deaf and hearing fluent signers aspiring to an interpreting career
- ASL and interpreting students interested in interpreting
- Interpreters interested in honing their skills and theoretical foundations
- Seasoned interpreters interested in research
- Interpreter educators, mentors, and supervisors
- High school, college, and vocational advisers
Language: ASL with English interpretation.
Technical requirements: High-speed internet.
(Visit the Gallaudet webcast FAQs for more technical information).
CEUs: .1 CEU (General Studies). Pre- and post-assessment are required for those requesting CEUs.
Registration: bit.ly/April25reg When you fill out the registration form, you will receive the video link to access the live or archived presentation. Join us live this Friday, or watch the recorded video anytime from April 30- May 23.