Applying for Admission to KDES
Welcome! Scheduling a visit to our school is fast and easy... simply let us know by using this form. *Note: No visit will be provided between June 1-July 4, 2015.
Return by fax, mail, or e-mail; or to request assistance:
Phone: 202-250-2216 (Videophone)
Phone: 202-651-5397 (Voice)
Kendall Demonstration Elementary School
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695
Required forms prior to enrollment:
- Student's Medical History, (Español)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment Questionnaire, (Español)
- Tuberculin (TB) Skin Test (TST), (Español)
- DC's Department of Health: School Immunization Requirements
- DC's Department of Health: Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Opt-out Certificate
Local education agency representatives may also apply for admission for deaf and hard of hearing students in their school districts with the support of the student's family.