Importing information to RefWorks from EBSCOhost
- Conduct a search.
- Click on the Add folder icon to the right of any results you want to save.
- Click on the Folder has items link, above the Results List on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Export.
- Click the radio button in front of Direct Export to RefWorks to initiate a direct export.
- Note: Uncheck the Remove these items from folder after saving option, if you want items to remain in the folder after performing the export function.
- Click the Save button to begin the direct export.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.
Source: RefWorks Help file: "Importing From Online Data Vendors"
* * * * * * * * * *
Prepared by Jane Rutherford
Reference and Instruction Librarian