Importing information to Refworks from Proquest databases (except Dissertations)
- Perform a search and mark the references you want to export.
- You can choose to export the items now or add them to My Research and add additional records for exporting later. If you add the records to My Research, select that folder tab when you are ready to export. If you choose to export only the selected records on that page, skip to #4 below.
- From My Research, select Export Citations.
- Select Export directly to RefWorks.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.
Source: RefWorks Help file: "Importing From Online Data Vendors"
* * * * * * * * * *
Prepared by Jane Rutherford
Reference and Instruction Librarian