Importing information to Refworks from Science Direct
- Mark the records you want to import and click Export Citations.
- Select either All documents or Only these documents for the Marked records.
- Select Citations Only or Citations and Abstracts to export the record's abstracts.
- Select the RefWorks Direct Export and click Export.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.
Source: RefWorks Help file: "Importing From Online Data Vendors"
* * * * * * * * * *
Prepared by Jane Rutherford
Reference and Instruction Librarian