Applying for Admission to MSSD
Welcome! Scheduling a visit to our school is fast and easy with this form. We are now accepting applications for Fall 2016 and encourage families interested in Fall 2016 enrollment to attend one of our upcoming open house events.
Return by fax, mail, or e-mail; or to request assistance:
Phone: 202-250-2216 (Videophone)
Phone: 202-651-5397 (Voice)
Model Secondary School for the Deaf
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695
Required forms prior to enrollment:
- Medical History, (Español)
- Medication Authorization, (Español)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment Questionnaire, (Español)
- DC's Department of Health: School Immunization Requirements
- DC's Department of Health: Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Opt-out Certificate, (Español)
Local education agency representatives may also apply for admission for deaf and hard of hearing students in their school districts with the support of the student's family.