Welcome to the MSSD Family Home Page!
This page is for families of MSSD students. We want to give you all the information you need to make travel plans for your child during closed weekends, participate in the Individualized Education Program process, decide when you want to come for a visit, and generally stay up to date on what's happening here.
Model Secondary School for the Deaf
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695
(202) 250-2152 (Videophone)
(202) 651-5031 (Voice)
(202) 651-5109 (Fax)
(202) 651-5425 (en Español)
Contact the infirmary: Student Health Service website (managed by Gallaudet University)
- School Calendar (Español)
- Parent-Student Handbook (Español)
- 2014 MSSD AYP Interpretive Guide
- Graduation Requirements
- ACT Testing Information
- FERPA: The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records.
- Procedural Safeguards in ASL (English) (Español): This notice explains procedural safeguards that apply to students who are placed at the Clerc Center by their parents.
- Harassment/Nondiscrimination Policies
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) at the Clerc Center