Welcome to the MSSD Family Home Page!
This page is for families of MSSD students. We want to give you all the information you need to make travel plans for your child during closed weekends, participate in the Individualized Education Program process, decide when you want to come for a visit, and generally stay up to date on what's happening here.
Model Secondary School for the Deaf
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695
(202) 250-2152 (Videophone)
(202) 651-5031 (Voice)
(202) 651-5109 (Fax)
(202) 651-5425 (en Español)
- FERPA: The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Procedural Safeguards (ASL) (Español): This notice explains procedural safeguards that apply to students who are placed at the Clerc Center by their parents.
- School Calendar
- Parent-Student Handbook (Español)
- Harassment and Nondiscrimination Policies
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB) at the Clerc Center
- Graduation Requirements
- ACT Testing Information