Assessment of Student Learning at Gallaudet
Assessment of Student Learning is an ongoing process of evaluating student academic growth and personal development and employs data-driven decision-making to continuously increase student achievement and institutional effectiveness.
AY2015-2016 Reporting Calendar:
The new cycle of 2015-2016 in WEAVE will be launched at the end of June 2015.
- If your program mission, SLOs, or measures (assessment tools) have not changed, you may proceed and roll over these specific information from the 2014-2015 cycle to the 2015-2016 cycle. You should be able to see "Copy Associations and Connected Documents from 2014-2015" -- go ahead and click on this button.
- If you need to update or revise mission, SLOs, or the measures in the 2015-2016 cycle, you may do so. Select the mission, SLOs, or the measures then click on the editing icon (displayed as a sheet of paper with a pencil) and update/revise as necessary.
- If your program SLOs have changed but your data collection has not begun, then the new SLOs will be entered in WEAVE next year. Data from 2014-2015 needs to be reported for this year. *Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this scenario applies to you, and we will develop an appropriate action plan.*
- Each program SLO is to be assessed on an annual basis from now on.
- The analysis questions (in the Assessment Reporting section under the "Assessment" tab in WEAVE) have been updated for the new cycle.
- Please do NOT enter the results of your measures in the cycle 2015-2016 prior to August 2.
Reminder I: The 2015-2016 cycle is a reporting cycle based on the 2014-2015 assessment data. For this academic year, you need to report on any assessment data you collected from 2014-2015.
- STUDENT AFFAIRS' LEARNING ASSESSMENT UPDATEs (LAUs) -- DUE AUGUST 17, 2015
- ACADEMIC AFFAIRS' LEARNING ASSESSMENT UPDATEs (LAUs) -- DUE NOVEMBER 6, 2015