Senior Assessment Plan and Evaluation Rubric
To assist programs and departments in developing and documenting their senior assessment plan, a Senior Assessment Plan template has been developed for this purpose. There are two components of the Plan with different deadlines.
Due on January 30, 2014: Senior Assessment Plan (Part 1)
Due in June 2015: Senior Assessment Plan (Part 2)
The evaluation rubric for the program's senior assessment plan is available here.
Timeline for Developing your Senior Assessment Plan:
- Fall, 2012 Senior Assessment Project Implementation Plan submitted to CUE
- Fall, 2012-Fall, 2013 Developing and program exploration of good practices in senior assessment
- January 30, 2014, All UG programs submit a draft written senior assessment plan to OAQ
- Spring, 2014 Feedback and revisions to draft senior assessment plan; development of assessment tasks in programs
- Fall, 2014 Senior Assessment for all outcomes begins in all UG programs.
(from the OAQ 3-30-12 proposal to the Council for Undergraduate Education on institutional assessment)