GENERAL RESEARCH ADMINISTRATION INFORMATION
- Most Common Grant Related Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Art of Grantsmanship by Jacob Kraicer
- Foundation Center Online's Proposal Writer's Short Course
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant Writing Tip Sheets
- Science Careers' How-To: Get Funding
- The Back Door To Grant Funding: Avoid Rejection and Land Your Next Grant with 6 Easy Steps by Morgan C. Giddings, Ph.D.
- University of Michigan's Proposal Writer's Guide
- American Evaluation Association's Find An Evaluator
- Western Michigan University's The Evaluation Center
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INFORMATION
- US Department of Agriculture: USDA
- US Department of Education: USDE
- US Department of Health & Human Services: DHHS
- US Department of Justice, Office of Violence Against Women OVW
- National Institutes of Health: NIH
- National Institute of Mental Health: NIMH
- National Institute of Deafness & Communication Disorders: NIDCD
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration: SAMHSA
- Administration for Children and Families: ACF
- Health Resources and Services Administration: HRSA
- US Department of State DOS
- Environmental Protection Agency: EPA
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration: NASA
- National Endowment for the Arts: NEA
- National Endowment for the Humanities: NEH
- National Science Foundation: NSF
The National Science Foundation (NSF) in collaboration with the Institute for Educational Sciences (IES) has released a publication entitled, Common Guidelines for Education Research and Development. It can be found at http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2013/nsf13126/nsf13126.pdf
OTHER FEDERAL RESOURCES
- The Federal Register: issued daily; regulatory information; agency announcements; grant program announcements.
- Grants.gov: source to find and apply for federal government grants.
- THOMAS: information on federal legislation
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance: listing of all federal assistance programs.