Harold joined Gallaudet University in 1996 after having worked for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and an exciting adventure for 5-years as a RCA Records recording artist. He worked in the Department of Student Affairs in the Dean's Office, in the Student Development Office, and in the Residence Life - Housing Office where he enjoyed interacting with students and working hard to provide good customer service to students, in general. He left Gallaudet in 2006 to work at a local law firm, and returned in 2011 when he accepted a position in the President's Office.
- Assist with daily function of the Office of the President.
- Work closely with the President planning Cabinet and University Council meetings.
- Assist with presentations for President's speeches to the community.
- Provide support to Office Manager for various events and special projects.
- Database management for the office.