Applicants' Responsibilities and Follow-up Report
The Committee carefully reviews all proposals it receives. Because of the number of proposals received every round we regret that applications can be considered only if they are submitted by the deadline specified and if they contain all the required documents.
As an applicant, it is your responsibility to ensure your application:
- Contains all the sections and documents described in the criteria for grant application page;
- Follows the procedures for submission described in the submission and review process page;
- Requests funds for an activity within the time frame specified in the call-for proposals-email; and
- Is submitted by the given due date
As a grant recipient, it is your responsibility to:
- Carry out the activity for which you received funding;
- Submit a follow-up report to the committee;
- Request reimbursement for expenses up to the amount granted within 30 days after completing the activity or 10 days before the end of the fiscal year--whichever is earlier - Questions about the reimbursement process can be emailed to Patricia.Hulsebosch@gallaudet.edu
In cases where circumstances change before grant funds are spent and a grantee will not be able to fulfill proposal-related commitments, the grantee must inform the Committee so that funds can be used for the following funding period.
Follow- up Report
Grant recipients are required to submit a follow-up report of their activity following its completion. Faculty should be advised that such report must be submitted before they may apply for future funds. In any event, all such reports must be submitted to the Committee chair before the deadline in their award e-mail. After that date, non-reporting awardees may not be considered for future funds for failure to meet their obligations.
The report must include the following information:
3. Faculty Development Grant Project Title
4. Briefly describe how you fulfilled the activity you were funded for
5. Briefly describe what you learned from your Faculty Development Project
6. Briefly describe how you have disseminated materials or information to benefit the Galladuet Community.
7. Briefly describe how your Faculty Development Activity relates to the Gallaudet University Strategic Plan and/or Mission
8. Include anything else that you would like members of the Faculty Development Committee to know.