- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Gallaudet University, 2012
- M.S., Clinical Psychology, Barry University, 2009
- B.S., Psychology, University of Tennessee, 2006
- Dissertation: Examining and Understanding the Executive Functioning Capabilities of a Schizophrenic In-patient Population
- Predissertation: Retrospective Female Adolescent Perceptions of Parent-Child Communication and Teenage Sexual Behavior
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Ainger, T. J., Romero, E., & Feldman, D. (2012). Contemporary Society and the Issues Facing Deaf Baby Boomers When Compared to Their Hearing Counterparts: A Review. Journal of American Deafness and Rehabilitation Association, 45, 330-349.
- Ainger, T.J., Romero, E., & Feldman, D. (2012, August). Contemporary Society and the Issues Facing Deaf Baby Boomers When Compared to Their Hearing Counterparts: A Review. Poster presented at the American Psychological Association Annual Convention, Orlando, FL, August 2012.
- Ainger, T., Muscarella, F., & Koncsol, S. (2008, April). Adolescent perceptions of parent-child communication and teenage sexual behavior. Oral presentation delivered at the Barry University Fourteenth Annual Student Research Forum, Miami Shores, FL, April 2008.
- District of Columbia Veterans Affairs Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital