- B.A., Psychology (with Honors), Gallaudet University
- Predissertation: Deaf Acculturative Stress: A Pilot Study Examining the Psychometric Properties of an Acculturative Stress Measure for Deaf Individuals.
- Honors Thesis: Hearing the Media: An Investigation of Mainstream Media ad Deaf/deaf Women's Body Image Development.
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Aldalur, A., Pick, L., Schooler, D., McCaw, D. (2015, April). Deaf acculturative stress: Meaning and measurement. Presented at the Gallaudet University Psi Chi Research Conference.
- Aldalur, A., Schooler, D., & Kim, J. (2014). Acculturative stress predicts Deaf women's body image. Poster Presented at 2014 SRA Biennial Meeting, Austin, TX.
- Schooler, D., Aldalur, A., & Kim, J. (2014). Switched at Birth: Deaf undergraduates' acculturative experiences and media identification. Poster Presented at 2014 SRA Biennial Meeting, Austin, TX.
- Aldalur, A. & Schooler, D. (2013). Deaf acculturation as a buffer against internalization of mainstream media's beauty messages. Poster presented at the annual meeting of the Association for Psychological Science, Washington, DC.
- CAPS, Gallaudet University (Practicum)
Contact Information: email@example.com